Apply in a thin layer to the entire body twice a day after a shower or bath; massage into the skin and follow with your preferred Environ sunscreen when exposed to the sun. Best results occur when applying derma-lac lotion first, followed by a, c & e body oil.
Suitable for all skin types.
This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product.
- The most important activity of vitamin A is that it normalises the skin
- Improves the natural moisturising factors of the skin and nourishes the body skin
- May assist in the skin tone as the vitamin C influences melanin production resulting in more even distribution and less pigment formation
- Will assist in promoting the production of healthy collagen and elastin, thereby improving the elasticity of body skin
- The active ingredients also help to increase the growth of the basal layer of the skin, thereby thickening the epidermis while compacting the horny layer
- Helps improve the appearance of fine lines and reducing the visibility of stretch marks, scarring and lax skin
- 18 months unopened
- 10 -12 weeks period after opening
- 500 ml Retail Size
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Retinyl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Tocopherol, BHT
Vitamin A, C & E Body Oil Forte