Note: Intense C-Boost may be introduced during any stage of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™, provided that the Environ “start low, go slow” philosophy is adhered to. We recommend that consumers with sensitive skins use low doses of vitamin A before introducing Intense C-Boost.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- First apply Mela-Prep Lotion to darkened areas of the skin, morning and evening.
- Then mix equal amounts of Serum A and Serum B in the palm of the hand, gently massage into the pigmented areas of the skin morning and evening.
- Cosmetic needling prior to the application of the Mela-Prep Lotion and Mela-Fade Serum System is recommended for advanced Environ users in the evening.
- Finally apply Intense C-Boost to the full face (if the damage is extensive) / darkened areas (if the damage is localized) of the skin, morning and evening before moisturizing with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturizer and a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
Light, non-greasy, oil-soluble vitamin C cream
Helps improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, fine lines, lax and sun-damaged skin
Ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate is known to prevent lipid peroxidation to help reduce the look of aging skin
Helps to provide the benefits of antioxidant protection
Twelve (12) months unopened.
10-12 weeks period after opening
25ml (0.85 fl oz.) airless tube dispenser
Aqua (Water), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, AcrylatesC10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.
Intense C-Boost Mela-Even Cream